Terms and Conditions
Legal & Copyright
This disclaimer governs your use of this ClearTalents website; by using this website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use the ClearTalents website.
2. Intellectual property rights
Unless otherwise stated, ClearTalents or its licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
3. Licence to use website
You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except where you have purchased a license from ClearTalents to do so. Where you have purchased a license from ClearTalents for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your organisation and within the time period stated by the license.
4. Limitations of warranties and liability
While it endeavours to ensure that the information on this website is correct, ClearTalents does not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor does it commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, ClearTalents excludes all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer (or elsewhere on our website) will exclude or limit ClearTalents’s liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Subject to this, ClearTalents’s liability to you in relation to the use of this website or under or in connection with this disclaimer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature;
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
6. Entire agreement
7. Law and jurisdiction
This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland
8. Registrations and authorisations
The full name of our organisation is ClearTalents.
ClearTalents is registered in England & Wales under registration number 08142795.
ClearTalents’s registered address is The Base, 20 Dallam Lane, Warrington, Cheshire, WA2 7NG.
9. Payments and Refund Policy
Cancellations by you and refunds: Unless you cancel your subscription before we have started providing any part of it to you (in which case we will provide you with a full refund), then you agree that once we have started providing any part of your subscription to you, you do not have any right to cancel your subscription or any part of it until the end of your then current subscription period. This means that you are not entitled to a refund once we have started providing any part of your subscription to you. Although you may notify us of your intention to cancel at any time, such notice will only take effect at the end of your then current subscription period. You may notify us of your wish to cancel your subscription by contacting our Customer Support team at email@example.com. Or alternatively, call + 44 (0)845 293 0963 if you are in the UK. Cancellations by us: ClearTalents reserves the right to suspend or terminate your subscription if you breach our terms and conditions, with or without notice and without further obligation to you. You will not be entitled to any refund in these circumstances. If however we terminate or suspend your subscription for any other reason and/or permanently cease providing services through ClearTalents we will provide you with a pro rata refund, which means that we will refund you with any amounts that you have paid us in advance that relate to any remaining and unexpired period of your subscription.