- Accessibility features
- Skip Navigation Link
- Help in making our website look the way you want
- Accessibility and usability of our site
- a skip to content link to help screen reader and keyboard users access content quickly
- alternative stylesheets (or viewing themes), including a hi-contrast version and a version designed to assist reading for visitors with dyslexia
- the ability to have all text and page elements spoken to you
- resizable text
- a flexible page layout (the page resizes with the width of your browser window)
At the top of every page is a hidden link that is spoken by screen-reading software and will appear when 'tabbed to' using a keyboard. It is the first link and, when selected, will make reading skip past the rest of the menu items and commence at the beginning of the main page content.
At the top of every page there is also a link to Speak this page. Click on it and you will be able to have all text and images spoken out using the mouse. Simply hover over any page item and it will be spoken, or choose to have the page read from top to bottom.
My Computer My Way was developed by AbilityNet, Microsoft and the BBC as a source of accessibility help for all computer users. It includes a wealth of information on making changes to your computer (Windows and Mac) as well as websites and the internet to make them easier to use.
This website strives to uphold the principles and best practices of the world-recognised WCAG 2.0 guidelines. While we aim to comply with the WCAG guidelines, our central objective is users finding our site accessible and usable in practice regardless of any special need, impairment or access technology.
We welcome feedback on any aspect (including the Accessibility and usability) of our website. If you have had any problems or issues while using our site we would be delighted to hear from you. Please get in touch using the form on the contact us page.
How do we help you?
ClearTalents™ asks you questions about the following key areas which are used to create an informative profile that will help identify any adjustments you may need to help you perform your best throughout the application process:
Using the telephone
Pen & paper
Any travel limitations
Face to face